After an uncertain spring, we are ready to start the new summer season in Pale di San Martino. Luckily, the large extension of our mountain area makes it easy to respect the social-distancing rules and gives the freedom that everyone missed, we’re sure!
For your health, as of the one of the other guests and the Hut’s employees, we ask you to respect a few and simple rules:
- A phone number will always be asked in Huts. It is needed for medical reasons due to COVID-19 security protocols. For any questions or doubt, call the Hut: we will be happy to help you.
- You always have to take with you the face mask, which must be used inside the Hut when social distancing cannot be respected.
- For the overnight stay, it is recommended to have your sleeping bag with you.
- You must take your flip-flops with you.
- It will not always be possible to take a shower in the Hut.
- If you like reading, bring with you a magazine or a book. Unfortunately, this year we cannot make available those that we have.
Treviso Hut is launching summer 2020: on 12th June 2020, Tullio and Mara open the doors of their Hut to welcome you! More updates will follow regarding the openings of the other huts.
Open-air, wide spaces, sublime tranquillity, magnificent sunrises, wonderful sunsets and the magical atmosphere of the Dolomites Huts will make you forget about the rest of the world by bringing you to open outdoors and letting you take deep breaths of fresh air: we are waiting for you!